Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pool season





I made a welcome discovery yesterday... Semira loves the water! Good thing! I love the water and would hate to think that she wouldn't enjoy some of my favorite activities. We have a pool in the back yard that's begging to be used.
We spent our Memorial Day in a friend's pool, and since Semira seemed to enjoy it so much I decided to take her for a spin in our own pool. The water is still a little chilly so there was a bit of a protest when we first got in, but as you can see she clearly enjoyed herself once she got used to the cool water. That's her doggie sister Heidi checking on her in the upper photo.
Now that we're in from the pool, she's all dry and warm and 'reading' my new Scientific American magazine. Do I have an athletic scientist on my hands? I hope so!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

That is so cute! I hope your adjustment continues to go well.