Saturday, March 28, 2009

Embassy date

I found out yesterday that we've been scheduled for the embassy on May 6. So my mother and I will be leaving on May 1, meet Semira on the 4th, and start our journey home on the 8th. I was really hoping for an embassy date of April 22, but it just didn't work out that way. I think the delay with court made it difficult for them to get all of the paperwork done to get us ready for the embassy appointment by then. So I'll be waiting an extra 2 weeks to bring little Semira home.

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

Hang in there Beth! She is yours and you are soooo close to bringing her home. 2 weeks will fly by and she'll be in your arms in no time.

Will you love on little Bethel while you're there, please? I bet she and Semira are buddies in the baby room!

Beth said...

Hi Andersons,

I'll be VERY happy to love on your little Bethel! I'll be taking photos of kids while I'm there too.

Beth