Monday, March 23, 2009

Argghhh!

I got a call from Allison about an hour ago. There was evidently a power failure in Addis Abeba this morning, so "decisions" on our cases couldn't be forwarded to the court from the Ministry of Women's Affairs (MOWA). So there was no court today. For anyone. It's now evening there, so nothing more today. But the adoption agency's facilitator was told that they will get these cases heard as soon as possible. I don't know if that means tomorrow, later this week, next week, or next month.

3 comments:

Lizie said...

Darn!! Thanks for the update! I will say a little prayer for a court date of tomorrow.

Lisa

Susan M said...

Argh!! That's so very frustrating. Know that Scott and I have been praying for the court date to go smoothly and will continue to do so. We'll also pray the court date is soon (preferably tomorrow!). Hang in there. It won't be long before you'll have Semira home with you. I can't wait to meet her!!!

Love you!

Susan

Upstatemamma said...

I saw this over on the yahoo group - I am so sorry for everyone that this has affected. :( Praying for quick decisions.