Saturday, July 12, 2008

Paperwork done!

I reached another milestone yesterday. I completed the last of my paperwork! I gathered the final document on Thursday evening, then went to Austin to have the documents certified at the Texas Secretary of State's office. That was an incredibly smooth process, which was a wonderful surprise. I sent off all of the paperwork to the adoption agency, and hopefully they'll have it Monday.

So... now the wait begins. Fortunately, IAN (International Adoption Net), as a small agency, doesn't have a huge waiting list. I hope to know who my child is by the end of this month!

I have to thank all of the people who have helped me so far. Steve, Carol, Tim, Lisa, Kate, Denise, John, and Melinda have all played an important part in helping me get to this point. Thank you!

No comments: