Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Horsey!


I received a fantastic treat today... my good friend Mr. Tom Rice came by for a visit. I hadn't seen him in a couple of years, so it was great to catch up with him. He brought this gorgeous rocking horse he made for Semira. I can just see her playing racehorse jockey! Mr. Rice is a wonderful, wonderful man. I'm so honored that he thought enough of us to make this beautiful horse for Semira and drive all the way here to give it to us.

He also brought her a beautiful homemade stepstool. So when Semira starts walking, she'll be able to reach the sink to wash her hands and brush her teeth, and she'll also be able to see the counter and help me in the kitchen. Thank you, Mr. Rice!!! I hope you know how much these gifts mean to me.

2 comments:

Lizie said...

What a wonderful gift!!

Leah Reeves said...

She will have lots of fun!

So we have our first tooth.....hurray! sound like she has been a trooper.